If you're a parent interested in the competition, find out more here.
Every parent wants their children to gain the most from their time in education and learn the skills that will form the foundation of their future in any career path they choose to follow.
The following steps below will help your child to get involved and take part in the most exciting STEM challenge in the world…
1. Speak to your child’s teacher at school (a head of department in either the D&T, Science or Engineering department) about the Land Rover 4x4 in Schools Technology Challenge.
2. Encourage your child to form a team of between 3-6 team members aged 11-19 with their friends.
3. Help your child to decide which competition class they will enter.
4. Encourage your child to allocate team job roles as detailed on “I am a Student” page.
5. Help your child to register their team to compete at one of the Regional Finals across the UK.
6. Download the class specific Technical and Competition Rules and Regulations.
7. Encourage your child’s team to sit down a READ the Rules and Regulations, then READ them AGAIN to make sure everyone understands what is needed to be done.